Mothering Forum banner

My Baby Nest Baby Carrier

286 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
A less complicated wrap..

review by mellosmama

I wish I would have discovered this carrier when my son was first born. I struggled with the other very popular wrap I owned & actually shrank it in the wash. This carrier is so easy to use & was especially great to use around the house. I kept the carrier on so it was ready to go when my son needed to be held. Using this carrier got the chores done & baby happy.

ProsCons
Easy to use, soft & keeps baby closestretches out

Ratings
Overall3
Value4
Performance4
Comfort4
Durability4

#2 ·
Perfect for younger babies

review by azmel

I used this carrier when my son was brand new. It worked perfectly and I loved it! I found it to be extremely easy to put on (no "wrapping" required) and very comfortable. The only challenge I had is that we had to get a size a little too big for me in order to accommodate my husband's wider shoulders. Overall, I was very happy with this and I will use it for my next baby for sure.

ProsCons
Extremely comfortable, and easy to put onCannot be adjusted for size

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance5
Comfort5
Durability4

#3 ·
My Baby Nest Baby Carrier

Description:
My Baby Nest is the original double-loop carrier with no wrapping required. Our specialty fabric is made exclusively for us from the finest European cotton, making it the softest most comfortable baby carrier anywhere. Our stretchy, flexible fabric securely cradles your baby against your body, providing constant bonding your baby craves. There are no buckles, snaps or bulky padding. The carrier is easy to wear with just two loops and a belt. It evenly distributes the baby's weight over the entire back and shoulders making it amazingly comfortable for the carrying parent. The belt even has a pocket offering convenient storage for baby care essentials. Although this premium wrap was designed for newborns and premature babies in mind, the carrier is uniquely versatile, allowing for five different carrying positions as the baby grows - up to 35 lbs. Manufactured in Europe.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingBaby Product
EAN0893885002425
FeatureiParenting Media Award Winner
LabelMy Baby Nest
List Price$79.90
ManufacturerMy Baby Nest
Product GroupBaby Product
Product Type NameBABY_PRODUCT
PublisherMy Baby Nest
StudioMy Baby Nest
TitleMy Baby Nest Baby Carrier, Classic Black, Medium/Large
UPC893885002425
Release Date2009-10-23
BrandMy Baby Nest
MPN10484358770
ColorClassic Black
ModelML13002
Manufacturer Maximum Age36
SizeMedium/Large
Departmentbaby-boys

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.