--
      --
        6%
          24%
            29%
              17 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-15-2011, 08:20 PM by Multimomma

I was very pleased to receive a bottle of Hyland's newly revamped teething tablets, as many people have told me how very effective they are, without the harmful side effects of mainstream teething gels. My daughter is eight months, and still has no teeth, but has had teething symptoms for several weeks. When we received the tablets, I gave her three under her tongue, as per the directions. 

The tablets were very easy to give, they're small and fit under the tongue easily. I...

09-15-2011, 08:53 PM by dakotablue

My son has been having a really hard time with teething. We have been using Hyland's gel, which I think works better. Its quicker and more direct as you can place it directly on the budding tooth.

That said, I loved these tablets, they are easy to give and my six month old now opens his mouth to take them from me.

These take a bit longer to work, and seem to dull the pain rather than remove sensation entirely, which I think is ok. The main benefit, though, i...

09-16-2011, 09:05 AM by JFTB1177

My 7 month old has been gnawing on his fists and drooling so I decided to try the Hyland's new teething tablets. I used teething tablets on my first two kids and they didn't help much, but I don't like the dangers of mainstream teething products so continued using them.

I first dissolved 2 tablets in water and put in my baby's mouth and he seemed to just swallow it. Didn't seem to help much, so the next day I put 2 tablets under his tongue, one at a time, and they dissolved ...

09-16-2011, 12:52 PM by CherryBombMama

we couldnt wait for the new teething tablets to come out because we were so familiar with using the original ones with my first son. with my second son, we resorted to the amber necklace, since no other teething tablet or gel fit our criteria of safe ingredients or just simply didnt work. the necklace worked 80% of the time, but during those middle of the night teething pains, we dreamed of when hylands would put their teething tablets back on the market! 

i have to say tha...

09-16-2011, 08:40 PM by Blessed1

This is the first thing we reach for when my little one is having a rough teething experience.  I love that they melt easily in the mouth. I definitely notice a difference in my baby soon after giving the recommended dosage. We've been giving 3 tablets before bedtime so that our little one can get some rest. I can't recommend this enough!!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets

Description: Sometimes it seems as if teething goes on forever, and it can be grim for mom, baby, and the entire family. Hyland’s Baby Teething Tablets have made it easier for moms and babies for years. This homeopathic combination of natural ingredients relieves the restlessness, peevish whining and irritability that accompany infant teething. Hyland’s soft-dissolving Baby Teething Tablets use microdoses of natural medicines that support dentition and ease pain.

Product Highlights

Hyland’s Baby Teething Tablets provide a natural, homeopathic formula for symptoms of simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to the cutting of teeth. It reduces pain, inflammation, fever, drooling and the discomfort of teething.

- Free of benzocaine, parabens, artificial dyes & flavors
                        - No numbing effect
                        - Easy to administer
                        - Soft tablets dissolve instantly upon contact with saliva,
                        and can also be dissolved in teaspoon of water
                        - Fast, natural relief for the trials of teething

Directions
                        Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets under the tongue 4 times per day. If you prefer, tablets may be dissolved in a teaspoon of water and then given to the child. If the child is restless or wakeful, 2 tablets every hour for 6 doses or as recommended by a doctor. Teething Tablets are very soft and dissolve almost instantly under the tongue. Please note: if your baby has been crying or upset, your baby may fall asleep after using this product because the pain has been relieved and your child can rest.

Uses & Warnings
                        - Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth. Helps reduce redness and inflammation of gums.

- Warnings: Do not use: more often than directed, for more than 7 days in a row unless directed by doctor or dentist, or if your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product

If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.

In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.

Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1-800-624-9659.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0354973291140
                        Feature Serving Size: 4
                        Label Hyland's
                        List Price $7.89
                        Manufacturer Hyland's
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Hyland's
                        Studio Hyland's
                        Title Hyland's Teething & Irritability, Chamomilla 30X, Tablets 250 ea
                        UPC 354973291140
                        Weight 0.07 pounds
                        Brand Hyland's Homeopathic
                        Package Quantity 1
                        MPN 354973291140
                        Size 250 tab