--
      --
        --
          33%
            50%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 07:38 AM by Mosaic
                We bought this potty seat in white for DD. It's a very simple design, without any of the bells, whistles, and characters that seem so common on potty seats these days. The high rise in the back helps give additional support to wobbly toddlers, and the bottom of the base has rubber grippy so that the potty doesn't slide around the floor. Its simple design also makes it easier to clean and to KEEP clean! I'd recommend it.
                  11-03-2011, 10:37 AM by maself

My son has been using this potty since he was 10 months old and is still using at 19 months.  I love the high deflector that is non-detachable preventing urine from going everywhere!  I have 5 boys so I specifically looked for this type of design (due to previous experience;).  It also has a non-skid bottom so it doesn't slide everywhere when he sits down and a high back so he can lean back when he sits on it (which he really likes to do.)  He has gotten so comfortable with it, he goes a...

11-04-2011, 06:05 PM by puqui
                    Available in red. Design for the toddler (walking child). No distractions. Splashguard from keeping messes on the floor. Easy to use, non-skid keeps confidence in use for the child. Comfortable back and armrests for child. 13" by 13", 6" from seat to floor. Inner potty is removable.
                    I wish I could have move throughout the house.
                      01-09-2013, 10:21 PM by EchoSoul

This was my son's second potty seat. We have it in red. He used it, at first. Quite willingly, actually. I'd sit him in it in front of the window, and he'd use it while watching outside. And then...one day... he suddenly started screaming when he was on it. I couldn't figure out why. For a long time I thought it was because the seat was cold. I figured warm baby bottom after being in a diaper, meets cold plastic seat. So we actually went so far as to squeeze OURSELVES onto it and sit on it f...

03-27-2013, 06:47 PM by tubbytelly

We started training with this potty. It is a great height, sturdy construction, and two pieces that fit snugly together. Plus there is a little 'seat back' that gives some support for those longer sessions. It is relatively easy to clean, just dump contents into the toilet. There can be some dripping over the back lip which will also get on the base if you don't wipe it off or let it air dry.

The seat is probably geared for younger and thinner users. Since there is a seat ba...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair, Blue

Description: Baby Bjorn Potty Chair The Baby Bjorn Potty gives the child a chance to learn to use the bathroom like an adult while using an ergonomically designed chair. The potty features a design which allows for softer forms and more leg room for the child. One of the most important things in picking out a potty chair is picking out one that is comfortable for the child. Potty training is a difficult task in itself. The last thing a child needs is a toilet trainer which isn't comfortable. This potty chair allows the child to get closer to the inside of the potty. It features sturdy armrests and a backrest to get the child comfortable and acclimated to the potty chair from Baby Bjorn. The inner potty is removable for easy clean up. The Baby Bjorn Potty Chair will quickly become a favorite chair of the child's, where they will be happy to sit as long as necessary

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0874594005099
                        Feature Rubber bottom edge keeps the potty chair in place
                        Label BABYBJÖRN
                        List Price $29.95
                        Manufacturer BABYBJÖRN
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher BABYBJÖRN
                        Studio BABYBJÖRN
                        Title BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair, Blue
                        UPC 767669760156
                        Height 18 inches
                        Length 14 inches
                        Weight 2 pounds