--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-12-2011, 06:35 AM by Jelinifer

I bought this to use as a travel changing pad at my parents home as they have tile throughout their house and didn't want baby to lie on a cold hard floor when I was changing him. This changing pad has served it's purpose wonderfully. The pad is a very soft foam and almost feels like memory foam when it's in the cover. The foam piece is easily removable through a zipper pouch and the cover easily cleans in the washing machine, and the whole pad rolls up and ties toegther easily for travel us...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Ah Goo Baby - The Plush Pad - Zoo Frenzy

Description: The Plush Pad, by Ah Goo Baby, is in a category and class of its own. It is definitely not just a changing pad. We consider The Plush Pad a portable changing station, because the memory foam makes it comfortable enough to be used all the time - in another another part of the home, during extended stays with the grandparents, while on vacation at hotels, or to reclaim counter space for parents with smaller living spaces. As well, simply roll it up and take it with you daily on-the-go. Versatility, coupled with comfort, style, and portability is what separates The Plush Pad from the rest. Soothing memory foam cushion that relaxes the baby by contouring to his curves and relieving her tiny pressure points Machine washable and water repellent fabrics Works much like a pillow - simply remove the memory foam and toss the cover in the wash Ultimate portability with its compact, patented rolling design (2ft x 2ft when open, 3in x 10in cylinder when rolled) Denim Blue: Light Green: Dark Blue: Exclusive to Cuddle Bug Baby Gifts: Personalize your plush pad for only $5.00!Select a font, color, and up to 7 letters for your name. I will match the thread color to the plush pad fabric and the name will be scaled to fit 4" width. Available Fonts: Architect Brody Casual Curlz Delightful Girlz Curlz Harrington Heather Jennifer Kayleigh Kidprint Murray Rhumba Tinkertoy Available Thread Colors: Black Denim Blue Dark Blue Dark Brown Dark Green Light Green Pink

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Baby Product
                Label Ah Goo Baby
                Manufacturer Ah Goo Baby
                Product Group Baby Product
                Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                Publisher Ah Goo Baby
                Studio Ah Goo Baby
                Title Ah Goo Baby - The Plush Pad - Zoo Frenzy
                Weight 1 pounds
                Brand Ah Goo Baby