Viewing Product: Bummis Waterproof Bag (Small for outings- 9"X12") - Mothering Forums

Bummis Waterproof Bag (Small for outings- 9"X12")
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 12:01 PM by Mosaic
                I have 2 of these which I bring to daycare and use to bring home dirty diapers every day. It could easily hold 2 days' worth of diapers, and the drawstring makes it very easy to use. The construction is excellent, and the drawstring is nice and thick, with a solid, plastic closure. I have been washing them with my diapers (high heat, etc.) and they still look good as new! The drawstring got a bit twisted in the wash, but it still works great!
                  03-25-2011, 01:00 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I was a real wuss about doing cloth diapers out of the house, but the little bummies bag has made it a lot easier to abandon the disposables. I did have to get a larger diaper bag though :(. I wash the bag with my cloth diapers even though I think you're not supposed to wash it on hot. It seems to be holding up pretty well though. The only thing I would change about this bag is maybe making a little pocket for a deodorizer- diaps on the go getting stinky!!

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Bummis Waterproof Bag (Small for outings- 9"X12")

Description: These are very multi-purpose! Presumably they are to be used as waterproof bags to carry soiled diapers. However, we use them for all sorts of things; bathing suits, lunches, snacks, etc. - you name it. Waterproof and colorful, they close with a drawstring and toggle. Please wash these bags in lukewarm water and either hang to dry or dry on air in the dryer. No bleach or whitening agents.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0857083000409
                  Feature No bleach or whitening agents. Small is purple, medium is red large is blue, XL is Purple
                  Label Bummis
                  Manufacturer Bummis
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Bummis
                  Studio Bummis
                  Title Bummis Waterproof Bag (Small for outings- 9"X12")
                  UPC 857083000409
                  Brand Bummis