Viewing Product: SPF 30 Fragrance Free Sunscreen - 2.5 oz,(California Baby) - Mothering Forums

SPF 30 Fragrance Free Sunscreen - 2.5 oz,(California Baby)
  • Review Image
  • Review Image

Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          40%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 12:33 PM by believer04

I like that this sunscreen uses natural ingredients and highly micronized titanium dioxide instead of harmful toxins.  I don't often put sunscreen on my son, but if we're going to be in direct sunlight for a long time, I will put this on him.  I really like California Baby products.  They are a bit pricey, but they work well and are made of natural ingredients.

11-21-2011, 08:56 PM by kbvr

I was so happy to find this product. After seeing all the ingredients that go into regular sunscreen I needed to find something that was natural. It applies easily, goes on white but when rubbed in is almost clear. Ive used it when at the beach and going sailing, my daughter is extremely fair skinned and has not suffered sunburn when I have used it. I like the safe ingredients used and the fragrance free aspect of it too, although I also like the California Baby insect repellent sunscreen wi...

06-13-2013, 11:59 AM by oldowns

Our family of 8 has used this sunscreen for years and it's our #1 choice. I use it on our six daughters (ages 2-12) and we have always avoided sunburns on days where we have long exposure to sun. They have gone swimming and never need to reapply. This sunscreen is highly recommended! I also order it from Vitacost.com where it is usually cheaper than other sites such as Amazon.com or in retail stores.

06-20-2013, 10:57 AM by lexsmum

I love this sunscreen for my son. We've been using it for years, and he has never had a sunburn. He's a very active (re: sweaty) 8 year old, and one application in the morning before school protects him through 3 recesses and after-school care. He also wears it while at the beach and at Disney. One application for Disney lasts all day. We do reapply after swimming at the beach.

Like most physical blocks, it will turn your skin white.

I have sensitive, acne-p...

10-11-2013, 12:57 AM by BellaRose0212

I've been using this since 2008 with great success on my daughter. It's rated well on the cosmetic safety database. It applies like any commercial sunscreen and has a pretty high spf for a natural product.

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        SPF 30 Fragrance Free Sunscreen - 2.5 oz,(California Baby)

Description: California Baby has formulated a sunscreen without invasive chemical agents. This silky SPF30+ lotion works to maintain the cellular integrity of the skin. A water resistant formula that employs a highly micronized Titanium Dioxide that scatters and refle N/A

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0792692021134
                        Label California Baby
                        List Price $28.78
                        Manufacturer California Baby
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher California Baby
                        Studio California Baby
                        Title SPF 30 Fragrance Free Sunscreen - 2.5 oz,(California Baby)
                        UPC 792692021134
                        Weight 0.3 pounds
                        Brand California Baby
                        MPN 28870