Viewing Product: Tom's of Maine - Apricot Long Lasting Stick, 2.25 oz sticks - Mothering Forums

Tom's of Maine - Apricot Long Lasting Stick, 2.25 oz sticks
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 03:31 PM by mhemingson

This was my first introduction to natural deodorants. I was really impressed with how long it kept me smelling fresh. The apricot was pleasant and not overwhelming. It's also a clear stick, so no white residue. They only thing that I'm not a fan of is the fact that it has propylene glycol and "fragrance" in it. You can find this at large supermarkets which is a plus.

02-21-2011, 12:59 AM by briannas auntie

Because of kidney problems in the past, my doctor suggested I use only use aluminum-free deodorants.  Tom's of Maine deodorant is the only aluminum free kind that I have found that really controls odor and lasts a long time.  One stick will last me, on average, 2-3 months before I need to buy a new one.  The scent it also nice (apricot scented).  I don't know of any other company that has apricot scent for a deodorant. 

The only problems I have found is that the deodorant is pric...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Tom's of Maine - Apricot Long Lasting Stick, 2.25 oz sticks

Description: Our improved Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick, now with hops, fights odor three ways to keep you feeling fresh, naturally, all day: Hops inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The antimicrobial action of hops inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria while reducing the possibility of skin irritation. Zinc ricinoleate binds up odor molecules. Sourced from castor beans, zinc ricinoleate traps and absorbs bad smells Natural fragrance blocks odor. Encapsulating natural fragrance oils with silica shells makes them last longer.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Health and Beauty
                  EAN 0077326611258
                  Feature Does Not Contain: No artificial or animal ingredients, No animal testing, Aluminum-Free.
                  Label Tom's of Maine
                  List Price $4.95
                  Manufacturer Tom's of Maine
                  Product Group Health and Beauty
                  Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                  Publisher Tom's of Maine
                  Studio Tom's of Maine
                  Title Tom's of Maine - Apricot Long Lasting Stick, 2.25 oz sticks
                  UPC 077326611258
                  Weight 0.24 pounds
                  Brand Tom's of Maine
                  Package Quantity 1
                  MPN 077326611258
                  Size 2.25