--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-14-2011, 03:41 PM by mhemingson

In an attempt to be classy while talking about this product, I will say that it is hard to find a natural lubricant that doesn't have propylene glycol or other harmful ingredients in it. This is one of the few companies that makes something like this. After having a baby, body chemistry can change and this product definitely helps intimate moments with one's spouse. I found that it was a little expensive and harder to find (I stumbled on it by accident). I would recommend this product.

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Natural Lubricant 2 Ounces

Description: Natural LubricantTM can enhance your experience, whether you simply want more enjoyment or you want to relieve the mild dryness that sometimes occurs during your menstrual cycle or after childbirth. Our lubricant is free of mineral oil or petroleum distillates. Its water-based formula protects a woman's delicate vaginal balance. Emerita's® Natural LubricantTM contains natural ingredients blended in a water-based solution that's latex-friendly, completely washable and non-staining. Emerita Natural Lubricant has not been tested on animals.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                Feature Serving Size:
                Label Emerita
                List Price $9.99
                Manufacturer Emerita
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher Emerita
                Studio Emerita
                Title Natural Lubricant 2 Ounces