--
      --
        33%
          --
            67%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-15-2011, 08:16 PM by mhemingson

I really enjoy the minty flavor of this balm. It makes my breath feel a little fresher. The balm is very healing and works wonders on my dry lips. I find this to be a very affordable lip balm. The only thing that would make it better is if it were made of organic materials.

02-16-2011, 07:23 AM by Mosaic
                  Full disclosure: I used to be a Blistex-addict. Years after kicking the habit, I really wanted and needed a natural lip moisturizer that would protect my lips without making them dependent on outside moisturizers. Enter Burts Bees! It's local for me, which is a huge plus, and it has a nice texture and protects well. That said, I do NOT like the minty scent. I don't like smelling it and I don't like feeling it. I have since tried other flavors and found that their pomegranate is my favorite. It ...
                    04-04-2011, 01:26 PM by Gretchen_PDX

Burt's is my go-to lip balm. I keep them in my car, desk, purse, diap bag, coat pockets, everywhere. I like that it is a natural product. The balm is not too heavy or clumpy like some lip balms. The smell/taste is also really nice and light. I don't wear lipstick (too many kisses on my son!) so it is nice to have a little shine. I have tried the Burt's lip balm with color- and didn't like it at all- this one is way better. My husband also uses this product. It's nice to have one that we shar...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Beeswax Lip Balm .15 oz

Description: This natural lip balm moisturizes lips with ingredients like ultra-emollient lanolin, coconut oil and sunflower oil, and seals in hydration with beeswax. You can use it on healthy lips for a little peppermint tingle. Product comes in a recycled plastic tube. Beeswax, a natural wax made by bees in the cell walls of honeycombs, this substance is a natural emulsifier used in cosmetics.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Health and Beauty
                    EAN 0792850110991
                    Feature Almond oil
                    Label BURT'S BEES
                    List Price $2.99
                    Manufacturer BURT'S BEES
                    Product Group Health and Beauty
                    Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                    Publisher BURT'S BEES
                    Studio BURT'S BEES