Viewing Product: Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack - Mothering Forums

Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack
Rating Distribution 6 Review(s)
    --
      17%
        --
          33%
            --
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 01:33 PM by Mosaic
                I buy these things all the time! I WOH full-time, and these wipes are great for freshening up pump parts anywhere: I've used them in the office, in the car, etc. They air-dry quickly and your pump is ready to go for the next round. They obviously can't get into some of the smaller parts of the pump, so it's not as good as soap and water and shouldn't be the only way you clean your pump parts. But for some situations, they're great! The individually-wrapped ones are best for traveling, but these...
                  02-19-2011, 11:08 PM by HeatherB
                  I don't have to pump all that often, but when I do, the biggest drawback is needing to wash the pump parts each time. This is especially an issue when I'm pumping because I'm away from home (i.e., out of town or an overnight without the baby). These breastpump wipes are a great solution! They can be used to wipe down all of the components quickly and easily. The parts don't have to be rinsed if they're left to dry, but can also be rinsed and used again immediately. My only complaint is the pric...
                    10-24-2011, 02:36 PM by JulieInChicago

As a mom headed back to work full time, I received these as a shower gift.  I just want to type up for you what it says on the packets:

"Wipe surface with towelette.  Intended for use after pumping.  If used immediately before pumping, rinse with water after wiping or allow 10 minutes to dry."

Though labeled as "unscented.  Alcohol and bleach free." these still make me pause.  If they're ok for use on a pump, why the warning to wait?  And will whatever is bad in them 

05-24-2013, 06:41 PM by nataliebassoon

I purchased these for traveling because the idea of washing my pump in a hotel sink really grossed me out.  They worked well and were worth the peace of mind they gave me!

05-30-2013, 03:05 PM by jescastyle777

They should tell you that you can store your pump parts in the fridge for between pump sessions for up to 8 hours or even out of the fridge for up to 5 hours without washing at all.  If you're paranoid about that, just a quick rinsing between sessions at work and then wash and sanitize at home every night. 

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack

Description: Hygienic wipes are proven safe and effective for cleaning breastpumps, kits and more. Unique wipes allow easy & convenient cleaning without soap & water. Use anywhere - ideal for in the car, at work, travel and more. Unscented, alcohol and bleach free.Efficient - just one wipe cleans both breastshields, valves & membranes.Also great for changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and other hard surfaces. 24 per pack.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        Feature Allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long
                        Label Medela
                        Manufacturer Medela
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Medela
                        Studio Medela
                        Title Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack
                        Brand Medela
                        MPN 87055