--
      --
        20%
          --
            --
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 01:47 PM by Mosaic
                I bought 2 of these bras (in nude, not white) for the early days, essentially to have a way to hold breast pads in place overnight. For that they worked well: they're soft, comfortable, tag-free, easy to pull aside for mid-night nursing sessions, etc. They are obviously not very supportive, but they aren't designed to be. I have a small bust and can't envision these would be very comfortable for large busts, but maybe another reviewer can help with that question.
                  02-21-2011, 07:18 PM by theetieri

My daughter is no longer nursing and I still sleep in this bra. I have all the colors and I love it. HOWEVER, I am a small C and it didn't offer enough support to wear during the day, only lazy days.

05-22-2013, 06:32 PM by earobb

Cheaply made sleeping bra. No real support. Comfortable to sleep in. Fell apart after less than a year. 

05-30-2013, 12:19 PM by emitchel01

I have about 4 of these and used every night for two years when I nursed twins and am using all 4 again now that I have a 2 month old.  I haven't tossed any since they're all wearable.  I wish they were a little sturdier but then they probably would have so much support that I wouldn't wear them at night.  I did buy a couple nursing bras when I was pregnant a couple months ago from Kohl's and returned them.  What I like about these is there's no lace or decoration around the front and th...

05-31-2013, 10:59 AM by matope

If you're looking for something comfortable to wear around the house and to bed to keep breast pads close, this is your bra... If you don't want to see your pads through your shirt or want support while out and about, find something else.

I happen to be a sahm and love this for daily wear (plus if you do leak... other side let down etc it dries really fast)

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra

Description: Nursing Bra

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Apparel
                        EAN 0020451777016