--
      50%
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 01:54 PM by Mosaic
                I got these free with my Ameda Purely Yours purchase, and I couldn't imagine pumping without them! I found that these shields, in addition to being far more comfortable than the hard flanges, provided softer stimulation for a faster let-down. I'm also on the small side, and these really helped keep the pump correctly placed when pumping hands-free. The only down side is that it's more to clean after pumping, and because of the material, they get cloudy-looking pretty easily.
                  05-30-2013, 01:16 PM by ashleyb87

For me these made the flanges too small.  I didn't find them comfortable at all-not like the ones that come with Avent pumps.  I LOVE my Purely Yours but these just didn't work for me.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Ameda Flexishield Areola Stimulator

Description: Ameda Flange CustomizationFlexishield Areola Stimulator Massaging action mimics the feel of baby's mouth to help stimulate milkflowProvides a comfortable feel and gentle stimulation to the areola when usedwith the One Hand Breast Pump or HygieniKitReduces the breast shield size for maximum effectiveness with smallerbreastsProvides added comfort while pumping The patented Flexishield, used with any Ameda breast pump or HygieniKit,provides a gentle massaging action and stimulation to the areola area, tomimic the feel of a baby's mouth and help stimulate the let-down reflex.Soft, flexible silicone

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0032884162536
                  Feature Massaging action mimics the feel of baby's mouth to help stimulate milk flow. Provides a comfortable
                  Label Ameda
                  List Price $13.05
                  Manufacturer Ameda
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Ameda
                  Studio Ameda
                  Title Ameda Flexishield Areola Stimulator
                  UPC 610075172115
                  Weight 3 pounds
                  Brand Ameda
                  Package Quantity 1