Viewing Product: Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack - Mothering Forums

Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack
Rating Distribution 5 Review(s)
    --
      --
        20%
          20%
            40%
              5 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-18-2011, 02:00 PM by Mosaic
                I WOH full-time and have used a LOT of breastmilk storage bags, and these are my favorites. In terms of quality, I find them equal to the Lansinoh bags, but I prefer these because they're less expensive and have less waste. (The Lansinoh bags have 2 plastic "dispenser" bags inside the box of 50 bags and the plastic seal at the top to rip off and throw away, neither of which you'll find with this brand). They're available at Target and are now branded by Nuk, not Gerber. I pay about $7-8 for a b...
                  10-25-2011, 04:58 PM by llapointe

These are the only bags I've used and I have never had any problems with them and I like that they are inexpensive!

11-02-2011, 02:38 PM by Andrea Kim

I would just pour my milk in the bag from the bottle I pumped into. The good thing about the storage bags is that the milk thaws/warms up faster than in a bottle. I didn't experience any problems with these bags.

05-21-2013, 08:05 PM by KaliShanti

While I use and love the Lansinoh bags, these are GREAT! For one, they are way inexpensive, which is wonderful! They lay down great in the freezer; they hold us well.

05-30-2013, 01:10 PM by ashleyb87

I tried a couple boxes of these but they leaked.  I lay my milk flat instead of standing up so I can get more in my small freezer.  MOST of them leaked.  The zippers just didn't hold up.  I had a few rip as I was trying to pour milk in as well.  I don't really recommend these.

Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack

Description: Seal 'N Go Breast Milk Storage Bags by Gerber are a convenient way to store and transport breast milk. Features: * Innovative Leak-Proof zipper seal protects against leakage * Freezer safe for convenient storage * Self standing bag * Can be used with all disposable bottle holders * Pleated bottom for easy filling * Holds up to 6 ozs * Includes spaces for date and time Each package contains 25 pre-sterilized bags. (Bottles not included)

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0015000783488
                        Feature Can be used with all disposable bottle holders
                        Label Gerber
                        Manufacturer Gerber
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Gerber
                        Studio Gerber
                        Title Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack
                        UPC 015000783488
                        Weight 8.88 pounds
                        Brand Gerber
                        Package Quantity 1
                        MPN 78348