--
      9%
        9%
          18%
            18%
              11 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-19-2011, 09:00 AM by BCFsMommy

This diaper started out great.  After a few months of washing and wearing, the closure curled and doesn't stay well.  They are a little bulkier than the Fuzzibunz but they fit really well.  The elastic around the legs is great and there are hardly ever any leaks.  This diaper is great for nighttime though!

02-21-2011, 03:32 PM by crbyard

I got one of these as a gift at my baby shower. Comparing them to the inexpensive Kawaii Diapers that I bought myself,  these have nice materials.  The inner liner is really stain-resistant and soft.  The velcro fasteners leave a lot to be desired.  I would go with snaps if buying them myself.  The sizing is pretty small.  My 8 month old is already on the largest setting and I doubt he'll last long in it. 

For the price, I would choose another diaper.  I just cannot ...

02-21-2011, 09:30 PM by theetieri

This diaper is the closest to a disposable in fit and look that we have used. I have some snaps, which do last longer, but I like the h/L bc it fits better. Sometimes the snap diapers can fit weird between sizes. We never had any leaks, unless the diaper wasn't put on correctly or changed in a timely manner. Also, I started with cloth when my daughter was 7m and we only own 9 or these, plus 2 flips with inserts and the wear has been great. The velcro is beginning to pill, but it will be wort...

11-02-2011, 12:25 AM by Gismobabe
                      My favorite!
                        11-02-2011, 10:16 AM by thegreenbeagle

These are the diapers I reach for first.  

PROS:

They work overnight*.  The baby sitter understands them.  The husband understands them.  They fit the baby.  They come in cute overs and are priced OK for pocket diapers.

CONS: The aplix starts to curl and become useless after some months of heavy use.  (There is a replacement kit for $1, but I really have better things to do than be fixing fairly new diapers.)  Easy for toddler to rip off of him...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0

Description: bumGenius One-Size Stay-Dry Cloth Diaper has a soft inside to wick moisture away from baby and a waterproof outside. Our patent pending butterfly closure system with stretchy tabs provides a comfortable, trim fit. The super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic prevent leaks. Plus our unique covered pocket opening keeps wetness completely off of your baby. The easily adjustable 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes from 7 -35 pounds. This 100% reusable diaper and diaper insert is environmentally friendly, prevents landfill waste and saves money.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879860004493
                        Feature 3x3 snap system adjusts to fit babies 7-35 pounds (patent pending)
                        Label bumGenius
                        Manufacturer bumGenius
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher bumGenius
                        Studio bumGenius
                        Title bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Hook & Loop
                        UPC 879860004493
                        Height 2 inches
                        Length 6 inches
                        Weight 0.35 pounds
                        Width 6 inches
                        Brand bumGenius
                        MPN 879860004493
                        Color Green
                        Size one size