Viewing Product: Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Fitted Diaper, Unbleached - Mothering Forums
Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Fitted Diaper, Unbleached
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-20-2011, 12:58 PM by BCFsMommy

I loved these diapers for when my girls were newborns.  They fit their skinney legs better than any other CD.  At home I would let them sit without a cover but used a Thirstie cover when we went out and at night.  I love the fold down for the umbilical cord.

03-20-2013, 09:08 AM by asteph

These are GREAT for newborns.  We used the size 0 for the first 3.5 months.  I loved that they contoured right to her and snapped down for the cord.  Most other diapers were just too big for the first month but these fit from day one.  They are super soft and I loved putting them on may babe. After the two months they still worked but we needed to add an insert because they would be soaked. They also took 2 full drying cycles to dry.

03-20-2013, 05:14 PM by charityj

This was the first diaper my son wore after he was born. I loved them because they were easy to put on, the fit was great, and they snapped down to keep the diaper away from his cord stump. I liked that I could either tuck the ruffles in for extra protection or leave them out. We did EC with my son, and these facilitated a quick change from diapered bottom to bare (and back again). I always used them without a cover.

The only downsides for us with this diaper: 1) the texture...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Fitted Diaper, Unbleached

Description: Kissaluvs diapers are known for quality fabrics and terrific fit. These diapers are made of wonderfully soft, absorbent, and durable cotton fleece. Stretchy elastic and fabrics create a snug-fit without binding. Elastic at the legs and back contain messes. Unique fit with low-rise front and full coverage back fit easily into diaper covers. All sizes have durable plastic snaps and let you overlap the wings to get a great fit on even the thinnest baby. Uniquely spaced adjustable wing snaps provide numerous options depending on your babies build for a custom fit. The simple design is especially popular with dads and babysitters! 90% unbleached cotton, 10% polyester.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0898567002014
                    Feature Simplicity of design, especially popular with dads and babysitters
                    Label Kissaluvs
                    List Price $12.95
                    Manufacturer Kissaluvs
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Kissaluvs
                    Studio Kissaluvs
                    Title Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Fitted Diaper, Unbleached, 0 - Newborn 5-15lbs
                    UPC 898567002014
                    Release Date 2009-10-27
                    Brand Kissaluvs
                    MPN 857000000000
                    Color Unbleached
                    Model D0F
                    Manufacturer Maximum Age 6
                    Size 0 - Newborn 5-15lbs
                    Department baby-boys