Viewing Product: The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby - Mothering Forums
The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-20-2011, 10:23 PM by ArtistMama28

This is by far the best name book I've come across. It has enough names that it offers a wide variety of choices, but not so many that my eyes glaze over. I also love that each name has suggestions for similar names, so if I find something I almost love I can get more ideas. It also has a little graph of popularity over the last century, and current rating.

Yes, the name is a little silly. Wizard? But the facts are solid and the lists are all helpful, too. No lists ...

04-08-2011, 09:44 AM by lollie2357

I love the baby name wizard.  It was so insightful and helped me think about why and how I name.  LOVE it  and Love the website too.  

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  Details
                  The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby

Description: Yes, your baby’s perfect name is out there. The trick is finding it. The perfect baby name will speak to your heart, give your child a great start in life—and maybe even satisfy your relatives.  But you can't expect to just stumble on a name like that in an A to Z dictionary or on a trendy list. That’s why you need The Baby Name Wizard. Created by a name-searching mom, it uses groundbreaking research and computer generated models to pinpoint each name’s image, examine its usage and popularity over the last 100 years, and suggest other promising ideas. A perfect guide to the modern world of names, The Baby Name Wizard will engage you from the first name you look up and keep you enchanted through your journey to the just-right name for your baby.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Author Laura Wattenberg
                  Binding Paperback
                  Dewey Decimal Number 929.4403
                  EAN 9780767917520
                  Edition Reissue
                  Feature Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
                  ISBN 0767917529
                  Label Three Rivers Press
                  Languages English
                  List Price $13.99
                  Manufacturer Three Rivers Press
                  Number Of Items 1
                  Number Of Pages 416
                  Product Group Book
                  Product Type Name ABIS_BOOK
                  Publication Date 2005-02-08
                  Publisher Three Rivers Press
                  Studio Three Rivers Press
                  Title The Baby Name Wizard: A Magical Method for Finding the Perfect Name for Your Baby
                  Release Date 2005-02-08
                  Height 0.88 inches
                  Length 8.26 inches
                  Weight 1.05 pounds
                  Width 5.52 inches
                  Brand Books