--
      --
        --
          --
            86%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-21-2011, 02:46 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

The Boba is a dedicated toddler carrier.  It is constructed well and very easy to use.  I really like the look of it and the size really does accommodate a large child.  It cannot be used with infants under 9 months.

02-21-2011, 04:52 PM by theetieri

I have been on the search for a back carrier for a while and I love this one. My daughter loves her peanut shell, but I'm over the pain of it! This is perfect for us, bc my little one can be close, but she doesn't feel confined...I guess that it's fun for her.

10-17-2011, 10:40 PM by dakotablue

I debated for a while which carrier to get. After reading reviews that said this had a longer/ higher body I bought this carrier. I love it! it is so comfortable and adjusting can easily be done even with the baby in the carrier. I love that I can wear my two year old, put him down and throw my 8 month on without having to adjust or anything.

Con for me as I am large chested the clips hit awkwardly under my arm and isn't comfortable in a from carrier. However Dh prefers a fr...

10-25-2011, 06:48 PM by 4moby

I tried on many of the "good" soft backpack carriers.  The Becco, Ergo and Bebo were my top choices.  I tried on each one with my 18 month old son and he took to the Boba instantly.  He actually liked being on my back in the carrier. 

It is so comfortable, easy to adjust and easier to put on.  I thought the Becco was a bit short since my son is in the higher percentile for height for is age. 
                      I got the organic Tweet pattern, so cute.

I know that I will be us...

11-03-2011, 09:21 AM by Christy72

I have the newest version of the Boba that just came out and I love it. We took it on vacation with us and used it at Disney.  It was so comfy and easy to get on and off.  I love it!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        Details
                        Boba Classic Baby Carrier

Description: Boba is a Soft Structured baby carrier (SSC) that is intended for toddlers 15 pounds and up. Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one's back. The innovative thing about the Boba carrier is that there are foot straps attached to the waist belt for the child's feet to sit in enabling a healthy sitting position for the child. The footstraps not only give little tired legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets, and aligns the spine.
                        *accommodates children 15-45 lbs / 7-20 kg *one size fits most adults *Boba Classic collection made with 100% natural brushed cotton * Instructions included *high density waist and shoulder strap foam *high back for better overall support *body 13 inches wide and 16 inches tall *19 inch shoulder straps that extend an additional 19 inches *28 inch waist belt that extends to 56 inches *5 inch waist belt *weight of the carrier: 1.8 lbs

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0896921002298
                        Feature Fully adjustable straps and buckles
                        Label NAP, Inc
                        List Price $100.00
                        Manufacturer NAP, Inc
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher NAP, Inc
                        Studio NAP, Inc