--
      --
        --
          --
            57%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-10-2011, 12:29 PM by t2009

I loved this wrap when DS was really young. He slept on me constantly in it & it was the only way I could sometimes get him to nap (or get things done around the house.

I liked that as a woven wrap I could always make it tight & secure. Also, the material is so breathable, yet strong, that it was perfect in the hot summer months for long periods of time.

Like any sling that goes over just one shoulder, it can be hard on your shoulder & back, espe...

02-18-2011, 03:04 PM by tibbles

The Maya wrap is great because there are multiple ways to wear it and it is suitable for every age from newborn to toddler. Mine has a pocket on the tail so when I was shopping I could just throw in my wallet and keys and be totally hands free! I could even nurse while shopping- no one would ever know, i could just throw the tail up over my baby for privacy. Mine also came with an instructional video to help get the hang of how to properly put it on, adjust it, thread it properly, and do all...

02-21-2011, 02:59 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I used this carrier literally every day for my son's first year of life.  We really loved it!  I especially liked the pocket which I used for my keys and cell phone and sometimes a spare diaper.  Every time I wear this, I get a compliment.  The craftsmanship is excellent and the fabric is very sturdy but breathable.

10-24-2011, 06:54 PM by jldumm

Got this one on my second baby and it was the one he loved.

It is easy to put on and put baby in multiple positions depending on activity.

My son did learn how to get out of it at about 15 months and would arch his back and pull knees together to get out of it if he did not want to be held.

I also use it as a nursing cover when i need.

11-16-2011, 09:10 PM by theonlykimi

This was possibly one of the best gifts I've ever been given - by who else but my midwife.

The maya wrap has been wonderful, I feel like we have been a walking commercial for it, we get comments on it almost everytime I wear it.

Pros: awesome for breastfeeding, looks good, he is snug as a bug in several different positions, great for getting him to go to or stay asleep, I can attach his pacifier to the ring (I know pacifiers boo but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do) its...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling

Description: For 12 years, Maya Wrap baby carriers have consistently been rated the #1 must-have essential for new parents.Here's why: * Maya Wrap baby slings are stylish, comfortable, and fully adjustable. * Mom-recommended, they're all you need to simplify your day. No more lugging strollers around, fiddling with buckles or snaps, trying to nurse discreetly, juggling a baby while helping an older child... just grab your Maya Wrap and get on with your life! Join the 'growing' number of savvy parents and celebrities who have declared the Maya Wrap the "baby product you can't live without"!This sling is getting rave reviews for comfort and ease of use! Moms love how comfortable this sling is to wear. The redesigned shoulder has a light pad. The rails are still unpadded for easy adjusting or discreetly nursing your baby. Moms say it is the perfect first sling for new baby wearers. o Wear newborns through toddlers in a variety of positions o Made of beautiful hand-loomed, breathable fabrics o Built in pocket for keys, diaper, cell phone etc. o Unpadded, open tail that allows for perfect adjustability and is convenient as a nursing cover. o Fits easily into a diaper bag or purse o Machine washable o Recommended for children up to 35 pounds. Instructional DVD included. Sizing: Small Below 5'2"& slender Sling Length 67" 170 cm, Medium 5'2" - 5'9" Sling Length 73" 185 cm, Large Above 5'9 Sling Length 79" 201 cm.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0879496000098
                        Feature Fits easily into a diaper bag or purse
                        Label Maya Wrap
                        List Price $65.95
                        Manufacturer Maya Wrap
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher Maya Wrap
                        Studio Maya Wrap
                        Title Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling (Olive Green - Large)
                        UPC 879496000098
                        Weight 1.4 pounds
                        Brand Maya Wrap
                        Package Quantity 1
                        MPN 879496000098
                        Color Olive
                        Size Large