Viewing Product: Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base in Fuego - Mothering Forums

Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base in Fuego
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          50%
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-21-2011, 10:06 PM by HeatherB
                We've been very pleased with our infant seat choice for our newest baby. I took to an exhaustive search to identify the best option for us and have not been disappointed with the Chicco KeyFit 30.

The Fuego color is bright and attractive while being gender-neutral. As we didn't know baby's gender, this was important for us. Installation with LATCH was easy. I have also tried to install it with the seat belt and was not as happy with the ease of install due to the required use of the bui...
                  09-16-2011, 10:55 AM by MacKinnon
                  This is an excellent option for parents looking for an infant carrier! The installation simply cannot be beat. Both with seat-belt and lower anchor's, it goes in easily. The base offers a built in lock-offs for cars without LATCH or for situations when LATCH can not be used. The base easily adjusts to achieve the appropriate recline angle, and the angle is clearly indicated with a bubble level.

The optional infant insert allows very small babies to fit very well. It does need to be remo...
                    10-19-2013, 06:55 PM by SuzieSmiles

Pretty self explanatory to use, very simple and easy to install. Smooth removal as well. Nice to carry. Seems very well made. First time parents... so nothing to compare it to but has been a great car seat for our newborn. And, really like that it has levels on the side, nice feature.

10-25-2013, 06:08 PM by amberskyfire

If you have a tiny car, this is the car seat for you. I drive a VW Beetle (by necessity, I would not recommend it for kids as it doesn't have a great safety rating) and this car seat fit perfectly behind the passenger seat. Granted, the passenger seat did have to be scooted way forward, but it did fit and it was the only car seat that would fit and we were able to fit my older child in the back with the baby and me in the passenger seat with my tall husband driving. I was even able to reach...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.