--
      --
        --
          --
            38%
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-09-2011, 05:27 PM by mhemingson

My husband and I both LOVE to wear our child in this wrap. It is comfortable for both of us to wear. We like the light-weight material and the fact that it has a little give, but keeps baby snug and secure. After a few times practicing putting it on, it is easy to master. The customer service for the company is incredible as well. They e-mailed 6 months after I purchased to check on my satisfaction and replaced the product at no cost when it developed 2 small holes in an inconspicuous spot. ...

02-09-2011, 06:38 PM by poonico
                  I really love this wrap. It's got a nice stretch to it which allows you to put the wrap on a little snug, put baby in and you're done. Unlike some other carriers, this method allows you not to need to adjust the carrier once baby is in. It can be a real time saver!
                    02-21-2011, 07:03 PM by EngineeringMama

I love this wrap, had another less stretchy wrap, but the Sleepy is more comfortable and I think breathable and easier to use.

People think it's complicated, but it's not. It's quite easy to learn to use and comfortable for wearer and baby.  I love that it's totally washable, easy to store and the color is beautiful. It can be hard to wrap and keep off the ground, so I wrap at home before going out, since wrapping in the parking lot isn't easy or fun. It's so comfortable I ...

02-21-2011, 11:24 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

I like this for the versatility of positioning but it just isn't very convenient to put on and off.  It seems like a nicer fabric than the Moby I used to have.  For long walks it is wonderful.  

11-02-2011, 11:53 AM by ganbarimasho

I love this wrap!  I have four children, and only knew about the Sleepy wrap with Child #4.  Wish I knew about it sooner.    I love it b/c of the head support for the baby when I bend over, for not hurting my back, for how much my baby loves it, for holding my friend's twin babies when she could find no way to hold them both, for looking just cool, and for making my life with 4 so much easier.   

Great wrap!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Sleepy Wrap Classic Wrap Baby Carrier

Description: The Sleepy Wrap is a simple design, essentially a long piece of fabric void of buckles, snaps, buttons, or any other attachments.
                        The fabric of the Sleepy Wrap, a French Terry knit, does not unravel or fray when cut or torn.
                        The Sleepy Wrap has been stress tested at 45 lbs

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Baby Product
                        EAN 0896921002106
                        Feature Hands free walking, hiking, shopping
                        Label NAP, Inc
                        List Price $39.95
                        Manufacturer NAP, Inc
                        Product Group Baby Product
                        Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                        Publisher NAP, Inc
                        Studio NAP, Inc
                        Title Sleepy Wrap Classic Wrap Baby Carrier, Dark Green, 0-18 Months
                        UPC 896921002106
                        Release Date 2010-04-16
                        Height 1.97 inches
                        Length 10.63 inches
                        Width 7.87 inches
                        Brand Sleepy Wrap
                        MPN SW-DG
                        Color Dark Green
                        Model Classic
                        Manufacturer Maximum Age 18
                        Size 0-18 Months
                        Department baby-boys