Viewing Product: Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) - Mothering Forums

Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g)
Rating Distribution 13 Review(s)
    --
      8%
        15%
          38%
            8%
              13 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-21-2011, 11:48 PM by StoriesInTheSoil

Lanolin is a fabulous natural skin protector. I used this for chapped nipples and when that was no longer a problem, I diversified it's use.  I've used this for chapped skin on my son's face, lanolizing diapers, and as an ingredient in lip balm.  I really love lanolin!

02-22-2011, 08:37 AM by Mosaic
                  Lansinoh lanolin is a must-have for every nursing mother, especially in the early days. It's safe for baby and safe for mommy. It's thick, so it provides a barrier while also helping to heal cracked, irritated skin. That said, it's not my favorite nipple cream because it can be hard to spread on tender skin and some people are sensitive/allergic to it especially with consistent or continued use. It also stains breast pads, and I found that it increased sticking to breast pads as well, which can...
                    03-25-2011, 12:53 PM by Gretchen_PDX

Lanolin is great for "conditioning" your nipples for the rigors of breastfeeding! For the first couple months I used this product religiously. It's also good because it is safe for baby- so you don't have to wipe your nips off before feeding or anything. My only complaint is that I wish you could buy smaller sizes of tubes. You use so little of it that I have most of my tube left!

09-13-2011, 07:40 PM by Amatullah0

I loved using Lanisoh pure lanolin in the first few months of nursing DS, when I was dealing with serious nipple pain. The cream gave him white face, but it was worth it -- not only because it made my nipples feel less pained, but because it also gave me something to laugh at - the lanolin all over DS's mouth! I agree with previous posters, it would be nice if the product was packaged in smaller packages, since I only used about an eighth of the package. It would also be nice if the packagin...

11-02-2011, 03:31 PM by Andrea Kim

I used this stuff multiple times a day while breastfeeding. You don't have to wipe it off before breastfeeding which is convenient. You can use it for other things, too, like lanolizing wool covers, diaper cream, rash ointment, dry skin, etc.

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g)

Description: The safety and purity of Lansinoh® is not available in any other lanolin product.Discover the Joy of Breastfeeding...Comfortably!Safe for Baby - Relief for Mother®Soothes, heals & protects dry, cracked skin.Don't let the discomfort of sore nipples interrupt this special relationship. Experience soothing relief with Lansinoh, the world's purest lanolin. Lansinoh For Breastfeeding Mothers is the only topical endorsed by La Leche League International. Hypoallergenic and completely natural, Lansinoh does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding. For more information: (1-800-292-3794) or www . lansinoh.com

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0044677102018
                        Feature It does not have to be removed before breastfeeding
                        Label Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                        List Price $9.99
                        Manufacturer Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                        Studio Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                        Title Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g)
                        UPC 044677102018
                        Weight 0.19 pounds
                        Brand Lansinoh
                        MPN 044677102018
                        Model 10201