Viewing Product: Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g) - Mothering Forums

Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g)
Rating Distribution 7 Review(s)
    --
      14%
        --
          43%
            29%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-21-2011, 10:20 PM by kbvr

This diaper cream works well - my daughter had a diaper rash and was prescribed several things including a different diaper cream. The pharmacist persuaded me that this cream would be more effective so I went with Boudreaux's. It smells wonderful and applies easily and smoothly. It is not white like a lot of the zinc oxide based creams - but is tan colored. It also doesnt seem to stain cloth diapers as much (I do use liners, but sometimes they slip). My daughters rash cleared up fa...

11-22-2011, 07:52 AM by Mosaic
                  We use this cream for stubborn or severe rashes that pop up, and it works better than most creams we have tried. However, it is very drying, which is great when dealing with some rashes but really does a number on healthy skin. So we have to be very careful to stop using it as soon as possible or else DD's skin gets super-dry and starts peeling. Also, it stains CDs like CRAZY! But when you need it, it works!
                    03-21-2013, 05:58 PM by TexasMama112
                    This stuff is amazing! My son started getting just a little bit of diaper rash around four weeks old and I had received a sample of this stuff from a hospital tour gift bag.This stuff worked great, by the end of the day you could already see a big improvement, by the end of day on day two, the rash was just about gone! Went and bought a full size tube of it the next day!
                      03-21-2013, 09:25 PM by katy8ug

This is a great product for the price. It doesn't stain my cloth diapers BUT sometimes if LO gets a rash after using this cream sometimes it gets a little worse before getting better.

03-25-2013, 04:32 PM by LLQ1011

This was ok when there was nothing else but it is slow going. The amount you have to use and the duration you have to use it for makes it not very cost efficient. Sure it gets rid of the rashes but stains everything it comes into contact with and when you are on day 4 of your 10th application it can seem pretty daunting.

The scent is nice but for scent free babies you have to buy the more natural one which is even more watery but at least doesn't stain.

NOT ...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g)

Description: Pediatrician RecommendedDiaper Rash Ointment (Zinc Oxide)Goes on and cleans off easily Treats and protects Pleasant scentQuestions? For more information call 1-800-368-7274 Weekdays, Between 9 am and 5 pm EST.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty
                        EAN 0362103333042
                        Feature featured on: Oprah Show, Tonight Show, Today Show, People Magazine, ESPN, While You Were Out (TLC)
                        Label Boudreaux's
                        List Price $10.99
                        Manufacturer Boudreaux's
                        Product Group Health and Beauty
                        Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                        Publisher Boudreaux's
                        Studio Boudreaux's
                        Title Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g)
                        UPC 362103333042
                        Height 2.2 inches
                        Length 7.4 inches
                        Weight 0.35 pounds
                        Width 3.2 inches
                        Brand Boudreauxs
                        MPN 362103333042
                        Model B9341
                        Size 4 oz