Viewing Product: Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra - Mothering Forums
Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        33%
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 06:42 AM by mhemingson

I bought this second-hand in great condition from a maternity store and was very excited to get it. I know that Motherhood has pretty good maternity bras. I enjoy using wireless bras and this one is very comfortable to wear. I like the coverage that the padding provides as well. It gives pretty decent support as well as I wear it throughout the day. My only complaint is that the clips are easy to unsnap, but are a little more challenging to re-snap with one hand. 

05-20-2013, 08:06 PM by KaliShanti

I tried a few bras- Targets, Motherhood Maternity, and Bravado. Motherhood's was in the middle. It was comfortable, but I felt like it just wasnt as supportive as I needed! It still also didnt look that great under t-shirts. 

05-22-2013, 06:28 PM by earobb

I love this bra. It was pretty much the only one I wore with my first daughter. However the second time around it seems to have become misshapen while in storage. Still wear it and it's still comfortable, but just looks funny under a tight t-shirt. 

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra

Description: FULL COVERAGE CLIP DOWN MEDIUM SUPPORT WIRELESS NYLON / SPANDEX NURSING BRA HAND WASH IMPORTED

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Apparel
                    EAN 0657107093673
                    Product Group Apparel
                    Product Type Name BRA
                    Title Motherhood Maternity: Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra
                    UPC 657107093673
                    Brand Motherhood Maternity
                    Color Nude
                    Size 36C
                    Department womens
                    SKU Motherhood*905710361*90571-36-C