Viewing Product: Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count - Mothering Forums

Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 08:41 AM by Mosaic
                I liked these washable nursing pads at first but found that they got lumpy after washing. I tried all kinds of things to get them to lay flat, and while air-drying would help, that would decrease their softness. Since this is a common problem for cloth nursing pads, I still think these aren't bad: they're cheap and soft and best of all, reusable!
                  05-24-2013, 10:31 PM by matope

If you dont have a structured bra, you'll be able to see these right through your shirt. I got frustrated and ended up using these for in the house and at night (they're nice and absorbent) but ended up making my own for going out that were thinner.

05-30-2013, 01:35 PM by ashleyb87

I have had these for 5 years.  I have used them through 2 kids with about a year or so off of using them.  I always wore these even when I wasn't really leaking anymore because my nipples were sensitive and I didn't like them touching my bra.  I only have 2 falling apart-I bought 2 sets.  They will show unless you have light padding in your bra.  I found out the hard way of being exhausted that if you put the lace side to you that's not soft at all and is super uncomfortable.  My secon...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count

Description: Extra Value. Includes Laundry Bag.6 Washable, re-usable breast padsAnti-slip lace outer layer.Brushed cotton lining - soft and gentle against the skin.Absorbent padding draws moisture away form the skin and traps it behind a leakproof liner.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0761269002272
                    Feature Laundry bag included
                    Label Philips AVENT
                    List Price $6.99
                    Manufacturer Philips AVENT
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher Philips AVENT
                    Studio Philips AVENT