--
      50%
        --
          --
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 07:45 AM by Mosaic
                I love these pads! They're cheap and available at Target, and they were my favorite of all the reusable nursing pads I used. They have a soft side and a more textured side which helps it stay put in clothing. They wash and dry flat and keep their shape much better than other cloth breast pads I used. One warning: definitely wash these in a lingerie bag: one of them got caught in the drain of my washer, so we had to call out a repairman to get it out!
                  11-15-2011, 09:02 AM by MamaNikkiP

Did not care for these at all, only gave two stars bc they are reusable.

05-30-2013, 01:14 PM by jescastyle777

They kinda get lost easily and get all fuzzy after washing a couple times.  I like the idea that you don't have to keep buying disposable pads though.  They were sufficient for my needs.

05-31-2013, 06:40 AM by jtapc90

I bought these hoping I wouldn't have to worry about buying breast pads again. They conformed to me, stayed in place, and absorbed well but when I went to remove them I felt this burning so I looked down and saw that my nipple had been adhered to the pad! I had to get them off so I ran some water over it and it came off easily but was left with some bleeding and soreness. I thought maybe they needed to get softened up a bit so I washed them a few times and it happened again except this time ...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      NUK Reusable Nursing Pads, 6 Pack

Description: The breast can continue to lose fluid, even during pauses between breastfeeding. Our reusable nursing pads were designed to help to keep clothes protected and dry - and can be used over and over again.Natural and sustainable, 100% cotton inner liningAbsorb moisture and protect clothingEconomical and convenientCan be worn with regular or nursing bra6 packDid You Know?Breastfeeding trains your little one's face and neck muscles and lays the foundation for good body posture and good health.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Baby Product
                      EAN 0885131628954
                      Feature Economical and convenient
                      Label NUK USA
                      List Price $5.00
                      Manufacturer NUK USA
                      Number Of Items 1
                      Product Group Baby Product
                      Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                      Publisher NUK USA