Viewing Product: Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack - Mothering Forums

Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack
Rating Distribution 8 Review(s)
    --
      13%
        13%
          25%
            13%
              8 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 08:50 AM by Mosaic
                I had this pack of disposable breast pads for times at work where I HAD to have reliable, invisible protection. The plastic backing and the thin, thin profile of these pads did the trick. However, the plastic really doesn't allow your skin to breathe, so it gets very uncomfortable and itchy. Plus, if you hug someone or are carrying a baby, they crinkle! All-cloth, reusable breast pads are the way to go; but I'd recommend these for times where, say, you're giving a presentation at work and reall...
                  03-24-2011, 10:04 AM by Gretchen_PDX

These nursing pads feel gross on the skin. They also make a very strange cone shape under bras. I ended up giving these away to a friend who leaked a lot more than me. She found the useful since they are, I guess, more absorbant than the basic cloth ones.  Go resuable!

11-02-2011, 07:08 PM by thegreenbeagle

These suckers hold a lot of milk!  I accidentally put them through the wash and whoa - it can get huge.  

I tried them and these are the best there are in disposable breast pads.  While my tree-hugging side and sensitive skin loved organic washables best, I was the most confident when wearing these. I would wear them at work or in a fancy outfit.  I found that I would just have to position them inside the bra, the adhesive never really worked for me.

11-15-2011, 10:00 AM by MamaNikkiP

I nursed all 3 of my children and Lansinoh was always my favorite breast pad. I tried several brands as well as cloth pads. They are not noticeable when wearing them and almost never had leaks (if you don't count the first time your baby sleeps thru the night lol).  I trust Lansinoh so much, their breast pads are always in my baby shower gifts!

05-22-2013, 08:48 PM by KaliShanti

These pads felt like plastic! They were uncomfortable and also showed under my t-shirts. I gave them away after having the same box through 2 babies and never using them!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members own this product.
                        No members want this product.
                        Details
                        Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack

Description: Disposable Nursing Pads

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding Health and Beauty