Viewing Product: Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads (1 pair/3 inches) - Mothering Forums

Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads (1 pair/3 inches)
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 08:02 AM by Mosaic
                I bought these when nursing my tongue-tied baby, and they are WONDERFUL! I gave them as a gift to my SIL and got a call 2 days after her baby was born saying that these saved their nursing relationship. Seriously, they are so comfortable and provide much more healing and comfort than nipple creams alone. All you do is get them wet and place them on for instant and continued comfort. They can be rinsed and reused for a few days, though I prefer a fresh pair after 2 days or so. highly, highly rec...
                  03-25-2011, 11:55 AM by Gretchen_PDX

I loved these for the first couple weeks. My nipples were so sore while I was getting use to breastfeeding. These offered really nice relief. I used them a little longer than the package said to- like a day or so. They are a little expensive if you have to use them often. Combined with the lanolin, the soothies were great!

05-30-2013, 12:51 PM by ashleyb87

I had super sore nipples in the hospital due to my son not being able to latch well with his tongue tie (it took him a while to really figure out how to use his mouth properly after having his frenulum clipped).  The LC gave these to me and they were so nice!  I thought they were super pricey so I didn't replace them.  I've heard of people putting them in the fridge to offer extra relief but it was enough for me to just put them on.  You can only use these for a few days unfortunately. ...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    Details
                    Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads (1 pair/3 inches)

Description: Loving care for tender breasts. Relieves painful, sore or cracked nipples. Soothes and reliably protects your skin from bra friction. Not a messy cream - Gel Pads feel great and have a wonderful cooling sensation. Safe. Reusable. Absorbent.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Misc.
                    EAN 0685132650011
                    Feature Please read all label information on delivery.
                    Label Lansinoh
                    Manufacturer Lansinoh
                    Number Of Items 1
                    Product Group Beauty
                    Product Type Name BEAUTY
                    Publisher Lansinoh
                    Studio Lansinoh
                    Title Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads (1 pair/3 inches)
                    UPC 685132650011
                    Brand Lansinoh
                    Package Quantity 1
                    MPN 65001
                    Model 65001