--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 01:24 PM by Maman A Droit

I know that some people don't think the positioning of the baby when facing out in Baby Bjorns is good, but it was always very comfortable for me and seemed to be for my son-he never fussed when I was wearing him in this! It can also be used with the baby facing you if this is a concern for you. The active carrier has a much better weight distribution due to a lower back piece not found in the traditional Baby Bjorn style, and I think that contributes a lot to the comfort for both mama (or ...

12-30-2011, 09:38 PM by Gwen Gomez

This was the only carrier I had for my last two children, aside from the rebozo I wore them in as tiny infants (until about 4 mos)...it worked well for occasional outings as I had their older sibling to follow around as well.  I have heard great things about the Beco and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to try it with my next child.  I think I would be inclined to wear the baby more often in a carrier that was less hard on my shoulders/back...my babies were never heavy; yet they felt heavy after some ...

12-31-2011, 09:52 AM by Ps Mamae

Awful straps around the back, very uncomfortable. Dangling crotch area is obviously uncomfortable for baby as well. I hate it!

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Baby Bjorn Active Carrier

Description: The sturdy, comfortable baby carrier. With a Baby Bjorn Active Baby Carrier , you can walk for miles and still stay close to your child. The Baby Bjorn Active Baby Carrier makes it easy to take your child with you on all sorts of activities, from a long walk in the woods to a shopping excursion in town. Baby Bjorn Active Baby Carrier is a sturdy baby carrier, designed to carry heavier children for longer. The comfortable lumbar support and the wide, padded shoulder straps provides an even weight distribution. The baby carrier provides excellent support for your little child?s back and head, making sure his/her legs and arms are in a physiologically correct position. When your child is a little older, the neck-rest can be folded down so the child can face forwards and look around. Features: Increased back and shoulder support for both parent and child so you can carry your baby longer with greater comfort Unique fasteners are easy to click in place, and adjustable straps are comfy for both mother and child Allows breast-feeding without removing the baby Can be used both indoors and outside Machine wash warm (40-C) separately. Use gentle, bleach-free detergent From newborn (at least 8 lbs. and 21") up to 26 lbs.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0874594002234
                    Feature Machine washable
                    Label BABYBJÖRN
                    List Price $129.95
                    Manufacturer BABYBJÖRN
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher BABYBJÖRN
                    Studio BABYBJÖRN