--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 03:14 PM by elluin

The babies in our family love this diaper cream!  We use it as a barrier cream at night or to get rid of a rash.  Our daughter's rashes (she has very sensitive skin) clear quickly with this cream.  I don't worry if my daughter sticks her fingers in the cream because the ingredients are all organic food-grade.  We've also used this cream for infant massage.  We do use liners with the cream, but we've still gotten the cream on our cloth diapers and it has not caused any problems with abso...

12-30-2012, 07:51 PM by nposucks

I purchased this back when the product did not contain argan oil (for my hands), and it was the only product of theirs that I liked.  I have tried many of their other products, because at the time there were not a lot of products on the market that were free of "chemicals" (I put "chemicals" in quotes because someone has pointed out to me that technically everything is a chemical, even water -- but you know what I mean by "chemicals").  I tried their very overpriced facial lotion because i...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Diaper Cream By Nature's Paradise

Description: Baby Organic Shea Butter Diaper Cream is a very effective cream that helps give relief from irritated skin. Not only for diaper rash but also great for eczema, severe dry skin and scars. Enriched with Shea Butter which is mostly vitamin E and helps in healing and repairing damaged skin. Sesame Oil is a natural anti bacterial and anti inflammatory which helps give relief from swelling and pain. Sunflower oil is rich in vitamins A, B, D & E which protect and nourish the skin while feeding it an organic cocktail of vitamins to increase healing time. It helps stimulate skin cell growth to quickly repair damaged skin. Finally Soy bean oil is a natural disinfectant that eliminates bacteria germs to keep the irritated area free from infection gently without irritating the skin.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Health and Beauty
                  Feature All Natural
                  Product Group Health and Beauty
                  Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                  Title Diaper Cream By Nature's Paradise
                  Brand Natures Paradise