Viewing Product: My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Numbers & Counting (MY 1ST T&F PICTURE CARDS) - Mothering Forums

My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Numbers & Counting (MY 1ST T&F PICTURE CARDS)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                02-22-2011, 03:22 PM by Mosaic
                Ok, calling this an "educational toy" is a bit of a stretch, but they're fun. These are large, thick cards with bright pictures on them that have shiny/sticky/crinkly/fuzzy portions for young children to touch and enjoy. On the back they have the name of the item in English, Spanish, French (I think?), and Chinese along with pronunciation tips. They hold up well to typical toddler appreciation such as bending, throwing, stomping, and chewing, and for whatever reason both of my daughters love th...
                Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Numbers & Counting (MY 1ST T&F PICTURE CARDS)

Description: Perfect for helping children develop early language skills, this exciting range of interactive flash cards reinforces learning through touch.

Details:

Detail Value
                Author DK Publishing
                Binding Cards
                Dewey Decimal Number 513
                EAN 9780756615178
                Feature Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
                ISBN 0756615178
                Label DK Preschool
                Languages English
                List Price $9.99
                Manufacturer DK Preschool
                Number Of Items 1
                Number Of Pages 16
                Product Group Book
                Product Type Name ABIS_BOOK
                Publication Date 2005-12-05
                Publisher DK Preschool
                Studio DK Preschool
                Title My First Touch & Feel Picture Cards: Numbers & Counting (MY 1ST T&F PICTURE CARDS)
                Height 1.73 inches
                Length 7.18 inches
                Weight 0.79 pounds
                Width 4.6 inches