--
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-09-2011, 08:35 AM by hockeymomma

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this seat. We bought this instead of an infant seat for our son and it has been amazing. It's is very comfortable and easy to use. You don't have to take it out of the car to move the shoulder straps to a higher position which is GREAT. Backwards it can go up to 40 lbs and front-facing it can go up to 65. This is the first carseat I have ever owned that actually didn't get hot from sitting in the sun which I love. My only complaint is that it is a little bit big but so ar...

12-09-2011, 03:00 PM by MalloryBG

We got this carseat for my daughter when she outgrew the infant carseat that was given to us as a gift. I wish we had gotten this earlier. She fell asleep instantly in it. I love that the My Ride 65 can stay rearfacing until 40lbs. She is almost 3 and is still rearfacing.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat

Description: Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car SeatHelp keep your growing child safe in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends your child ride rear-facing as long as possible. The My Ride 65 stays rear-facing up to 40 lbs.- longer than any other car seat! Then, use this seat to secureyour forward-facing child in a 5-point harrness up to 65 lbs. Other features such as EPS, energy absorbing fam, side impact testing, removable infant insert and toddler headrest hel

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Toy
                  EAN 0047406106325
                  Feature 5-point harness with front-adjustment helps keep baby secure
                  Label Graco
                  Manufacturer Graco
                  Product Group Toy
                  Product Type Name TOYS_AND_GAMES
                  Publisher Graco
                  Studio Graco
                  Title Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat
                  UPC 047406106325
                  Height 27.75 inches
                  Length 20.44 inches
                  Weight 19.4 pounds
                  Width 25.25 inches