Viewing Product: Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads 36 ea - Mothering Forums

Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads 36 ea
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-04-2011, 12:08 AM by briannas auntie

I bought these on the advice of my gyno, who suggested that I use soft nursing pads to cover my nipples, that were getting very sore due to pumping.  Because I am on Domperidone for gastric motility, it has caused me to produce breastmilk and pumping this milk out has made my nipples very sore.  These Lansinoh pads are super soft and have elastics on the sides, so they conform to your breasts and stay in your bra better.  They also allow you to apply nipple cream to the pad and apply the...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads 36 ea

Description: Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.Dedicated to Breastfeeding MothersSuper absorbent polymer keeps moisture away from skin Thin Gentle on Tender Nipples - ultra soft for tender breasts Fits discreetly under clothing Soft, stay dry lining helps prevent sore nipples Two strips of adhesive hold pad in place 36 individually wrapped padsWhat Moms say about Lansinoh:"I was given these new pads to try right before Colton was born. These softer than soft pads were a lifesaver. My lactation consultant told me to put Lansinoh right on the pad and then put the pad to my breast. Since my nipples were too tender to touch, this worked really well for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you."Stacey and son, ColtonUltra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads - often during the final weeks of pregnancy or the first weeks of breastfeeding, your nipples can become extremely tender. These ultra soft pads were designed to gently cradle the breast for maximum comfort and absorbency.For an effective sore nipple treatment Lansinoh Brand Lanolin may be applied directly to pad and pressed gently to the breast.Breastfeeding is the most natural and loving thing you can do for your baby. As natural as it is, breastfeeding isn't always easy. Mothers deserve encouragement, support and accurate information. They also deserve superior products to make breastfeeding more convenient in today's hectic environment. For over twenty years, our products have been developed to encourage you to nourish your child naturally. Enjoy the special bond that develops through breastfeeding and lasts a lifetime.Resheda Hagen, FounderLansinoh LaboratoriesMade in ThailandQuestions? 1-800-292-4794

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 0044677202503
                Feature Box of 36
                Label Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                List Price $5.79
                Manufacturer Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                Studio Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
                Title Lansinoh Ultra Soft Disposable Nursing Pads 36 ea
                UPC 044677202503
                Weight 0.34 pounds
                Brand Lansinoh
                MPN 044677202503
                Model 20250