Viewing Product: Medela Lactina Select Hospital Grade Breast Pump - BPA Free #016SC01 - Mothering Forums
Medela Lactina Select Hospital Grade Breast Pump - BPA Free #016SC01
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      50%
        --
          --
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                01-17-2012, 05:26 PM by fairejour

I used this pump when my daughter was in the NICU and when she came home. Because she never learned to latch, I exclusively pumped. This pump was amazing and I was able to provide 100% breastmilk for my baby for 13 months! We rented the pump and eventually were able to have WIC pay for it.

06-11-2012, 10:01 AM by 123hannah123

kk

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members own this product.
                  Details
                  Medela Lactina Select Hospital Grade Breast Pump - BPA Free #016SC01

Description: Ideal for initiating and sustaining milk supply, the Lactina is a hospital grade breastpump designed for long-term, daily use. The Lactina Select offers a variable speed setting on the pump to complement the variable vacuum setting on the piston/cylinder that is included with breastpump kits. Includes - Lactina Select Breast Pump with power cord - Hard Carrying Case - Instructions - 3-year limited warranty NOTE: All double pumping kits are sold separately.

NOTE: This is a custom ordered item. The item is ordered from Medela after payment is received in our account. Item is shipped 7-8 business days from the date payment is received.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  EAN 0020451016016
                  Feature Safe for the collection, storage and feeding of breastmilk. BPA/DEHP Free
                  Label Medela
                  List Price $1,499.99
                  Manufacturer Medela
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Publisher Medela
                  Studio Medela
                  Title Medela Lactina Select Hospital Grade Breast Pump - BPA Free #016SC01
                  UPC 020451016016
                  Height 11 inches
                  Length 18 inches
                  Weight 8 pounds
                  Width 10 inches
                  Brand Medela
                  Package Quantity 1
                  MPN 016SC01
                  Model 016SC01