--
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-17-2011, 07:05 PM by artsymama

We've used all three Nikky breathable styles with our babies - Breathable Poly, All Cotton, and also the Wool covers, and we've have never had any problem at all with diaper rash. We're convinced the breathable quality makes them a healthier diapering choice. We also love that they're trim-fitting and work well with both prefolds and trim fitted diapers like Snugglebottoms. Nikky covers are a diapering staple in our household, and we use them exclusively except for a few supplemental Bummis ...

03-21-2013, 02:40 PM by mum4vr

I will soon be using these on another baby (2nd child in this set of covers). The only covers I wil be using are my Nikkys, a couple ruskavilla wool longies, and hand-knit wool covers I am making myself. This will be my 4th child in CD, and it has come down to what I love most & what works best. With my first 2 dc, I could not afford Nikkys. After finally using some nb poly Nikkys with #3, they are the only non-wool cover I would choose from now on.

They hold up very wel...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Polyester Nikky Diaper Cover

Description: Lightweight Diaper Cover in the same functional design and quality as our Cotton and Wool Nikkys, but at a more affordable price. Lighter in weight than our standard Nikky's because they do not require the extra waterproof layer. Waterproof, yet breathable, to help prevent diaper rash. Polyester. (shipping weight 1 lb)

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Baby Product
                  Product Group Baby Product
                  Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                  Title Polyester Nikky Diaper Cover