--
      --
        --
          --
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-24-2011, 08:55 AM by LeighPF

My son is a chunker, 22 lb at 6 months, so I needed a really supportive carrier. I have a small frame and even with the Ergo straps tightened all the way, it was not snug enough.

The Oh Snap has a longer body, and better padding and shaping in the hips, with straps there to adjust the way it sits. The sternum strap slides over most of the shoulder strap for perfect placement. It does slide off the end and my husband always manages to do that. To tighten the shoulder straps, you reach ...

11-02-2011, 11:31 AM by hippiemama86

I bought this carrier used, if you can call it that. A woman got it for her daughter and the hubbie thought the print was too boyish, so they never even used it! Such a great carrier! My son will be 2 next week, and he still fits in it very comfortably. He love to be carried almost as much as I love to carry him. This carrier is so comfortable!!! The thick, padded shoulder straps and waist strap makes this carrier so nice to wear. Nothing is digging into my skin or hurting me like some carri...

01-30-2012, 10:50 AM by 2jmama

The carrier is well made, and fits right! nothing bad to say about it.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    BabyHawk Oh SNAP! Baby Carrier

Description: The Oh Snap! BabyHawk is our answer to the soft structure baby carrier. Triple padded top straps, foam core bottom strap and the ability to custom design makes it the perfect baby carrier for larger babies! Recommended to use with 15lb to 45lb children, it has unique style and adjustability never seen before in a baby carrier. The waist is fully adjustable by webbing and buckles, it makes wearing it a snap! The Oh Snap! baby carrier will fit women from size 0 to 22 and men size small to XXL.
                    Please note-image shown is of Sophia Black on Black Mei Tai

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Baby Product
                    EAN 0814466010578
                    Feature Includes Dainty Baby Reusable Bag
                    Label BabyHawk
                    Manufacturer BabyHawk
                    Product Group Baby Product
                    Product Type Name BABY_PRODUCT
                    Publisher BabyHawk
                    Studio BabyHawk
                    Title BabyHawk Oh Snap Baby Carrier Sophia Black on Black Straps with Dainty Baby Reusable Bag Bundle
                    UPC 814466010578
                    Brand BabyHawk