--
      --
        --
          25%
            50%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-01-2011, 10:27 PM by Gretchen_PDX

We used disposable wipes even though we've cloth diapered since birth. Lame! I first tried to just cut some squares from flannel when I decided to do away with the disposable wipes but they did not work as well as the Charlie Banana ones. The fabric is really absorbant and I only usually need one to wipe up any mess (unless it is a blowout!). We bought two of these packs and that seems about right for the 36 prefolds we have. I really don't notice any extra laundry, but that is the only pote...

03-21-2013, 10:01 AM by Pupsnkids

We bought 2 boxes of these before little one was born. They are a good product- very durable and nicely made. They are very thick and make excellent nose wipes. I do not like them for poop because of the two ply- they are difficult to use. They are bulky and take up a lot of room in warmers or other storage. They do not absorb water very well and are not as easy to use as other brands. I would buy them for other uses and for back up, but not for primary wipes. 

03-22-2013, 02:06 PM by mama jojo

I didn't ever intend to use cloth wipes. My friend got me these as a gift when she found out I was cloth diapering. Turns out, I love them! Very soft and high quality. 

03-30-2013, 06:46 PM by fayebond

I have a love hate relationship with cloth wipes.  Aside from this pack all you need is a spray bottle and some tea tree oil to mix in the water. Spray, wipe, toss in the laundry bag

LOVE

-simple

-organic

-eco-friendly

-cheap!

-works better than paper

HATE

-hard to keep set up

-more laundry

-double sided is easier

I prefer the double sided version, but still so  worth it!  Except whe...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.