--
      --
        --
          44%
            33%
              9 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-23-2011, 07:44 AM by mizzzashlee

for some reason the system required me to enter this review in order to add this item to my 'wanted' list. Once I purchase this dipe I'll be back to alter this review. Can't wait!

03-21-2013, 02:00 PM by Jessica-Kay

We just ordered and got these for our daughter. She is a chunky 20 month old, but also tall. We had to find a diaper that would fit her both ways. We got her the "Large" and it fits her with room to grow! It holds her night time pee very well also, which was a big thing. Got to say these are our new favorites!

03-21-2013, 03:36 PM by AileenaMae

I LOVE my Charlie Banana 2 in 1 pocket diapers! They wash easily, fit my 14 month old perfectly, they are adorable, they haven't stained yet in the month and a half that we have had them. I wish they were priced a little lower, but they are a very high quality cloth diaper. Definitely would recommend,

03-21-2013, 04:43 PM by TexasMama112
                      We bought a few of these to try out...first time with cloth diapering! We love them, they are super easy to use, easy to clean, and so much cheaper than constantly buying disposables! And even better, now they sell them at target so they are easy to get...no more buying online!
                        03-21-2013, 06:01 PM by katy8ug

Just as the one size these diapers are fantastic! I purchased XS for DS when he was a newborn and then transitioned to one size. Very easy to use and adjust. I reccommend XS for newborns!!! Never had issues with leaking - they serve their purpose well!

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.