Viewing Product: Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Recovery Bath Herbs - Mothering Forums
Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Recovery Bath Herbs
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          33%
            --
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-01-2011, 09:43 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I bought this product when I ran out of the sitz bath my midwife gave me postpartum. It was similar in composition but my midwife gave me a huge (1 quart) bag while this is a tiny jar. You put the herbs in the included muslin bag and make your bath into a tea. You can place the bag on your perineum, but I feel like you need MORE to make a strong sitz bath. I feel like for the price you can go to an herb store and buy the herbs/salts in a greater quantity so that you can get a stronger bath a...

11-02-2011, 03:41 AM by freerangemomma

I got this as a gift and it made all the difference in feeling better after my second baby...wish I had had it for the first.

11-14-2011, 07:07 PM by kbvr

I love EMAB products. I bought these herbs as I couldnt think of anything more relaxing than sitting in the bath warm cozy with lovely soothing herbs. After having my LO I realized that was not going to be an immediate thiing for me. but after the first few days of healing this was a lovely way to relax. I ended up using a muslin teabag with finer mesh to contain all of the bits and pieces...that made clean up easy and meant that bits didnt get where they werent meant to! A good buy for a mu...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.