Viewing Product: Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets - Mothering Forums

Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          25%
            75%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                11-02-2011, 11:21 AM by thegreenbeagle

These vitamins rock.  I switched to these prenatals after I kept forgetting to take another vitamin that had several pills per day.  I feel better on these!  Awesome vitamins and a good value!

03-24-2013, 06:00 PM by Sphinxy

I feel really good taking these vitamins. I trust the brand, and I've never had any constipation issues that some women struggle with on other brands. My only frustration is that they are a little hard to swallow. I tried cutting them in half, and the jagged edges actually made swallowing harder, despite the smaller size. I still manage to get them down every day, but it's not pleasant. When I was shopping the first time I really thought that just one pill was what was most important to me, ...

08-10-2013, 12:57 PM by lolabg

Have really loved these prenatals.  Am three months along and have been taking since we started trying to get pregnant.  Easy to remember once-a-day (how can people remember three times a day??) -- I like that I don't have to carry them around with me to take at various meals.  Easy on the stomach (never had troubles while working through nausea).  Highly recommended!

01-14-2014, 07:03 PM by glwilson22

Really like that this is a food based vitamin only once a day. Highly recommend it!

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Description: Dietary Supplement. Feel the difference: Potent & science-safe; Gentle on the stomach; Guaranteed 100% natural. Celebrating 25 years! Potent & science safe targeted nutrition for pregnant & nursing women. Prenatal One Multivitamin supports all body systems of pregnant and nursing women with: Research-backed multivitamin protection - from optimal potencies of critical nutrients including extra iron and the full 800 mcg of folic acid, plus the most optimal potencies of calcium and magnesium of any one-per-day prenatal multivitamin. A gentle prenatal blend - of nourishing botanicals, traditionally used to support a healthy pregnancy, including fresh ginger juice to help soothe digestion. Guaranteed 100% natural - for exceptional purity when moms and babies need it most. 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast. VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.

Details:

Detail Value
                      Binding Health and Beauty
                      EAN 0021888109722
                      Feature 100% Natural
                      Label Rainbow Light
                      List Price $20.64
                      Manufacturer Rainbow Light
                      Number Of Items 1
                      Product Group Health and Beauty
                      Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                      Publisher Rainbow Light
                      Studio Rainbow Light
                      Title Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
                      UPC 021888109722
                      Release Date 2006-01-27
                      Height 2.3 inches
                      Length 4.6 inches
                      Weight 0.5 pounds
                      Width 2.4 inches
                      Brand Rainbow Light
                      Package Quantity 1
                      MPN RL-10972
                      Size 90