Viewing Product: Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA 500 mg High Concentrate Purified Fish Oil 90 soft gels - Mothering Forums

Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA 500 mg High Concentrate Purified Fish Oil 90 soft gels
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                03-24-2013, 06:20 PM by Sphinxy

I love these! They are so easy to take and don't have any unpleasant odors. They also are free from unnecessary additional ingredients. I use Rainbow Light for my regular prenatal vitamin, but I was disappointed to see that their "smart essentials" dha pills contained both soy oil and soy lecithin, so I chose to try this brand instead and have been happy with my choice.

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                Details
                Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA 500 mg High Concentrate Purified Fish Oil 90 soft gels

Description: Dietary SupplementSupports DHA maintenance during pregnancy and lactation*Natural Triglyceride FormNow with Vitamin D!American Pregnancy AssociationPurity & Freshness - 3rd Party TestedPharmaceutical Grade^ | Molecularly DistilledDHA is necessary for proper infant development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system.* DHA also provides mood and nerve support for mothers.*Also available in delicious strawberry-flavored "DHA."Fish Oil Processed in Norway..Customer Service: 800.662.2544^All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins, or PCBs.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 0768990500947
                Feature Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat
                Label Nordic Naturals
                List Price $28.95
                Manufacturer Nordic Naturals
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher Nordic Naturals
                Studio Nordic Naturals
                Title Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA 500 mg High Concentrate Purified Fish Oil 90 soft gels
                UPC 768990500947
                Weight 0.21 pounds
                Brand Nordic Naturals
                Package Quantity 1
                MPN 768990017414
                Size 90 sgels
                Department Vitamins and Supplements