Viewing Product: Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds - Mothering Forums

Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-09-2011, 03:50 PM by amay

This course I can't praise enough, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it is time consuming. You have to listen to at least one track a day which is about 30 minutes, plus practice your light switch technique at least five times a day. When I was going through the course for the first time I already had a one year old so it was hard to find the time to do it every day. That being said, I still got everything out of it that I wanted, and had an incredible birth experience. ...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds

Description: The GOLD Standard in Childbirth Hypnosis - Hypnobabies: Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis.

Our Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers is an *advanced* Childbirth Hypnosis course, and is for women who want to ENJOY their baby's natural birth by using hypnosis to eliminate pain and fear. Designed for moms who cannot attend a Hypnobabies Class or simply want to study on their own, Hypnobabies provides hypnosis tracks and extensive educational materials to prepare for a much easier and more comfortable birth.

Hypnobabies is based on Master Hypnotist Gerald Kein's Painless Childbirth Program and is extremely successful. It is the only childbirth hypnosis program that teaches you "Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis", allowing full mobility during labor *without losing focus*, so you can remain deeply in hypnosis, relaxed and physically comfortable throughout. This enables you to use upright positions for descent and positioning of your baby. Be prepared to learn self-hypnosis techniques which you will practice on a daily basis until your baby is born, which is such and easy and naturally enjoyable daily routine!

Hypnobabies is also a COMPLETE childbirth education course, with a Nutritional Program, Pre-natal Exercises, Birth Plan, Optimal Fetal Positioning, Avoiding Back Labor, Anatomy and Physiology, Birthing Choices, Comfort and Safety in Pregnancy, Consumer Issues, Staying Healthy and Low Risk, "Change of Plans" hypnosis, and much more.

You'll use our Hypnobabies Workbook, CDs and hypnosis scripts to deeply train your inner mind that contractions in labor are felt as pressure, stretching, pushing and baby movement sensations. Hypnobabies uses the same kind of hypnosis techniques that people employ when preparing for surgery without any medication, called Hypno-Anesthesia. Our course also teaches your Birth Partner how to fully and easily support you during labor, although Hypnobabies can also be used very successfully by single mothers. Enjoy!

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Health and Beauty
                EAN 0898337002008
                Feature Birth Partner - Relax and Feel Confident CD
                Label Hypnobabies
                List Price $179.89
                Manufacturer Hypnobabies
                Product Group Health and Beauty
                Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                Publisher Hypnobabies
                Studio Hypnobabies
                Title Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers Plus 2 Bonus Cds
                UPC 898337002008
                Brand Hypnobabies Self-Study Products
                Package Quantity 1
                MPN 101
                Model 101