Viewing Product: Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) - Mothering Forums
Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-09-2011, 08:28 AM by ScottyG

I don't usually write reviews here.  And, to be honest, I make most of our baby's food myself, from farmer's market purchases.  But I do keep some premade food around the house for traveling, or for moments when I just need some food fast.

I gave this a shot because it was on sale, and organic, and the packaging looked interesting.  And it is, without a doubt, the finest premade baby food I have ever encountered.  First and foremost: the taste.  I would eat this with a ...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members own this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

Description: Plum Organics Baby Pouches are 100% organic pureed fruits with no added sugar, juice, colors or flavors. The convenient BPA-FREE portable pouch provides a natural way to preserve the flavors and freshness of the food without additives or preservatives. The child-safe cap reseals for flexible portions. Using only organic fruits, our unique recipes are gently cooked to preserve nutrients and the delightful taste of real food. Produced in a facility that processes gluten, milk, soy and eggs.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Grocery
                EAN 0890180001351
                Feature Child-safe cap, reseals for flexible portions
                Label Plum Organics
                List Price $45.50
                Manufacturer Plum Organics
                Number Of Items 24
                Product Group Grocery
                Product Type Name GROCERY
                Publisher Plum Organics
                Studio Plum Organics
                Title Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
                UPC 890180001351
                Weight 101.28 Ounces
                Brand Plum Organics
                Package Quantity 24