Viewing Product: Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) - Mothering Forums

Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-09-2011, 12:22 PM by Gretchen_PDX

I usually just buy this oatmeal at the grocery store for $4; so I multiplied the price by four to get the price of a four pack! This is the best oatmeal! I love adding dried fruits and maple syrup. My son also loves this for breakfast. It also cooks really well into oatmeal cookies! Since I live in Portland, I also like that Bob's Redmill is a local company!

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)

Description: USDA Organic. The original oatmeal or porridge of ancient Scotland. Oatmeal originated in Scotland centuries ago and was different from our modern rolled oats. A coarse meal was produced by slowly grinding the kernel between two large millstones. Bob's Red Mill Scottish Oatmeal is produced in the same old-fashioned way and contains all the health-giving nutrients of the best quality oats from which it was ground - the germ, the oil and the fiber. Certified Organic by QAI. You can see our quality.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Grocery
                EAN 0039978009562
                Feature Contains all the health giving nutrients of the best quality oats
                Label Bob's Red Mill
                List Price $17.04
                Manufacturer Bob's Red Mill
                Number Of Items 4
                Product Group Grocery
                Product Type Name GROCERY
                Publication Date 2010-10-13
                Publisher Bob's Red Mill
                Studio Bob's Red Mill
                Title Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
                UPC 039978011213
                Release Date 2006-11-07
                Weight 80 Ounces
                Brand Bob's Red Mill
                Package Quantity 4
                Model 6052C204