Viewing Product: Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes - Mothering Forums
Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes
Rating Distribution 4 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          75%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-10-2011, 12:26 AM by briannas auntie

These cloth baby wipes are awful!  They are made for the Prince Lionheart Warmies cloth baby wipe warmer, they are rectangular in shape, and are made of bamboo.  Even though they are a reasonable price, the wipes tend to fall apart much faster than any other cloth baby wipe I have ever used.  The seams rips constantly and cause the rest of the wipe to fray.  I tried to wash them in the washer on the gentle cycle and on the delicate cycle of the dryer and they still fell apart.  The sam...

03-20-2013, 04:39 PM by Rachel88

I LOVE this wipes warmer. Its the only one I have ever found designed to work with cloth wipes. I use my own "recipe" of soothing herbal extracts, organic olive oil and mild soap to make wet cloth wipes ahead and I keep them in this warmer. This allows me to have them right there when I need them without running from DD's room to the bathroom all the time.

My one gripe is the wipes that come with it. They are poor quality and stain and fall apart quickly. Plus, they are very think so ...

03-21-2013, 08:57 AM by Pupsnkids

We have been using our warmer for about 8 months and love it. It stores our cloth wipes well. It has a nice night light and makes night changes easier. The only problem is that I constantly have to add water to the bottom or the pad gets brown and gross from overheating... Since my little guy goes through his wipes every to every other day I just soak the bottom when I add more wipes.

04-01-2013, 01:00 AM by amadorev

Got this as a gift and I love the option of having constant ready to go clothwipes at hand.  Love the options for various scents-cleaners. Good quality and duable container,which willlast long past my babies grow.  Easy to blend  container, can use in any room. Cloth wipes not the best quality, but it works great with many others.

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.
                      Details
                      Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes

Description:

Details:

Detail Value
                      Product Group Single Detail Page Misc
                      Product Type Name MISC_OTHER
                      Title Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes