Mothering Forum banner

Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes

348 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
lousy wipes

review by briannas auntie

These cloth baby wipes are awful! They are made for the Prince Lionheart Warmies cloth baby wipe warmer, they are rectangular in shape, and are made of bamboo. Even though they are a reasonable price, the wipes tend to fall apart much faster than any other cloth baby wipe I have ever used. The seams rips constantly and cause the rest of the wipe to fray. I tried to wash them in the washer on the gentle cycle and on the delicate cycle of the dryer and they still fell apart. The same thing happened when I hand washed them. The only pro is that the wipes are pretty soft and keep getting soft after they are washed.

Overall, these cloth wipes are not worth it. Other cloth baby wipes work better and can be used in the Warmies cloth baby wipe warmer.

ProsCons
soft, reasonable pricefalls apart, retains odors

Ratings
Overall2
Value4
Performance2

#2 ·
Wonderful to have

review by rachel88

I LOVE this wipes warmer. Its the only one I have ever found designed to work with cloth wipes. I use my own "recipe" of soothing herbal extracts, organic olive oil and mild soap to make wet cloth wipes ahead and I keep them in this warmer. This allows me to have them right there when I need them without running from DD's room to the bathroom all the time.

My one gripe is the wipes that come with it. They are poor quality and stain and fall apart quickly. Plus, they are very think so you can only fit a handful of them in the warmer at a time. I made my own wipes out of squares of organic flannel and I can fit about 20 at a time in the warmer.

We have really like the light on the front of it and we use it as a night-light but I can see how it would be annoying to someone that you cannot turn it off.

ProsCons
convenient, clean, eco-friendly, works as a night-light tooCannot turn light off, actual wipes are poor quality, replacement anti-microbial inserts hard to find

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

#3 ·
Love our Wipes Warmer

review by pupsnkids

We have been using our warmer for about 8 months and love it. It stores our cloth wipes well. It has a nice night light and makes night changes easier. The only problem is that I constantly have to add water to the bottom or the pad gets brown and gross from overheating... Since my little guy goes through his wipes every to every other day I just soak the bottom when I add more wipes.

ProsCons
warms wipes, convienent for cloth wipesdries out

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

#4 ·
Love having constant wipes at hand

review by amadorev

Got this as a gift and I love the option of having constant ready to go clothwipes at hand. Love the options for various scents-cleaners. Good quality and duable container,which willlast long past my babies grow. Easy to blend container, can use in any room. Cloth wipes not the best quality, but it works great with many others.

ProsCons
Great option for cloth wipes Quality of wipes not good

Ratings
Value0
Performance0
Overall4

#5 ·
Prince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes

Description:

Details:
DetailValue
Product GroupSingle Detail Page Misc
Product Type NameMISC_OTHER
TitlePrince Lionheart Warmies Wipes Warmer, Warmies Reusable Cloth Wipes

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.