Viewing Product: Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each) - Mothering Forums
Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each)
Rating Distribution 2 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            50%
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-10-2011, 08:59 PM by Gretchen_PDX

Shampure is one of the cheapest Aveda shampoo, and it is still a little expensive. However, the liters are a good value- you get the equivalent of four regular bottles for the cost of three. The Shampure shampoo and conditioner smell soooo good! I stopped using this when my son was born to try and save some money, but I have yet to find anything that works as well or smells as nice in a lower price range. I'm probably going to go back to using this everyday. It is one of those little luxurie...

04-11-2011, 12:28 PM by JudiAU

I started buying this ten + years ago because it seemed like a natural alternative to what I was using. Also, it smelled good. But I don't use it anymore because it has a pretty lousy "6" rating from Cosmetic Safety Database. I really think the whole Aveda line is more green-washing from Estee Lauder than natural.

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members have owned this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each)

Description: Formulated with Morikue protein and a calming mix of 25 pure flower and plant essences, this shampoo and conditioner leave hair healthy-looking. Provides daily protection from environmental stress and damage.

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Misc.
                  EAN 0609722691383
                  Feature For all hair types
                  Product Group Beauty
                  Product Type Name BEAUTY
                  Title Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo (33.8 oz each)
                  UPC 609722691383
                  Brand AVEDA