--
          25%
            75%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                08-04-2011, 01:42 PM by amymccarty

July 28, 2011

Lunapad review            By Amy McCarty

First things first, let me tell you how much I LOVE cloth mens...

09-05-2011, 08:09 AM by Katelin

Wanting to take a more sustainable approach to my period, I'd bought a Divacup in May. I didn't have much luck (or patience), but thankfully my sample of Lunapads arrived in time for my next cycle!  I LOVE them. Love love love love love.  They completely exceeded my expectations in every way.  I'd...

09-11-2011, 05:52 PM by DayDreaming

Having received a Lunapads starter kit to try, I was very excited and was not disappointed! Lunapads are very well constructed,  easy to use, economical and most importantly, work very well. Lunapads construction has proven to be excellent and lasts through soaking and washing perfectly (especially in conjunction with specially formulated Rock'N Green laundry soap). While they have been subject to a few stains, particularly the lighter colored liners and rick rack, it hasn't been a problem ...

11-29-2011, 09:17 AM by ourdomicile

I have used Lunapads for more than 12 years now. When I first started using them, in my very early twenties, I was no where close to becoming a mother, but using alternative menstrual products was a very important step in connecting to my cycle and my body, knowledge which would in the end really help me in a struggle with infertility in my early 30s. 

I still have some of the first Lunapads I acquired over a decade ago and they're going strong. I'll admit, at the time they...

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members want this product.