--
      25%
        --
          50%
            --
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-11-2011, 07:35 PM by Lit Chick

$5.59 a diaper is a crazy deal, but I was very wary.  I had a few ebay "Palm & Pond" diapers that I hate - low quality, not waterproof, etc.  Still, since day-care was CD friendly I needed some new low-maintenance diapers and I took the risk.

These have been used daily for a month, and so far I'm pleased. 

Pros:

Cost

Sizing seems good and standard for one-size diapers (too big for newborns but other than that OK)

Variety of prints, many in minkee

03-20-2013, 10:20 AM by asteph

I have a couple of these and they are super cute!  They work well as a daytime diaper.  They have leaked when I have used for an overnight diaper.  The snaps come undone sometimes when I am putting the diaper on.  They do not have as big of an opening so big handed people may have a harder time stuffing.  All in all they are not a bad pocket for the price.

03-26-2013, 01:36 PM by sperls

Alvas are a great, inexpensive diaper with lots of cute pattern and color options...they just don't have a good 'overall' fit in my opinion. I have 3 different ones and only one fits ok, the other two are huge at the waist and legs at the smallest setting (and they are the same ones). My daughter is slim and narrow so maybe bigger babies will have a better fit...but the inconsistency and poor fit don't work in my home.

03-27-2013, 09:10 AM by Nikkiboo3145

I got a few Alve all in ones last month. They are super cute, We haven't had any leaks and they're ver affordable! Can't really go wrong with them when trying to up your stash!

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members have owned this product.
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.