--
      --
        --
          33%
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-24-2011, 10:28 AM by nainai xo

I am happily a new mom to my 6 wk old babygirl.  I am feeding on demand and she tends to be a bit messy.  She is a beautifully chunky baby, and has fat rolls all over her body.  The ones on her neck are so deep and require special attention.  My baby nurse recommended baby powder with cornstarch.  Which works, but I foulnd that my baby was allergic to the cornstarch.  So, she also began a rash with the raw skin in her neck folds.  I use the california baby products and absolutely lo...

04-01-2013, 10:03 PM by amadorev
                  Got this as a gift. Very happy to say it was very effective on not just diaper rash but other skin issues. Very gentle, nice smell and not too sticky to skin.
                    10-10-2013, 05:03 AM by gratefulmum

I tried this several times on my baby at various ages from birth to 11months and every time I spread it on her bum she would howl in pain and I had to wash it off. I thought at first that she would just cry because the rash hurt but after several occasions of this I have concluded that something in the cream causes her more pain when applied. I'll have to figure out which ingredient is bothering her and find a cream that doesn't use it.

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members own this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    California Baby Diaper Rash Cream, Calming

Description: Newborn and older. For Diaper rash, cuts and burns. Scent: Essential oil blend with French lavender and organic tea tree.The superior ingredients in California Baby Diaper Rash Cream work together to heal diaper rash and to prevent new diaper rash from occurring by creating a moisture barrier-without chemicals-between baby's bottom and the chemical irritants found in most disposable diapers, not to mention urine and...you know. Our all-natural, food-grade diaper rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to organic tea tree and aloe vera. California Baby Diaper Rash Cream contains our proprietary Calming aromatherapy blend which includes French lavender, known for its soothing, antibacterial, and healing properties.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Binding Misc.
                    Feature Essential oil blend with French lavender and organic tea tree
                    Label California Baby
                    Manufacturer California Baby
                    Product Group Beauty
                    Product Type Name BEAUTY
                    Publisher California Baby
                    Studio California Baby
                    Title California Baby Diaper Rash Cream 2.9 oz - Calming
                    Release Date 2010-03-09
                    Brand California Baby
                    MPN 6279