--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-17-2011, 12:42 PM by QueenOfTheMeadow
                I used floridix when I was pregnant and anemic, and my numbers went up quickly. I recently found that I was anemic and started using it again. The nice thing about floridix is that it's in a liquid food based form. This makes it easy to take if you don't like pills. The fact that it is food based makes it easier to absorb and less constipating than some of the other iron I have taken in the past. I actually like the taste, but I know some people do not. It recommends mixing it with juice to cov...
                  11-04-2011, 09:13 AM by maself

I used this while I was pregnant with my sixth baby due to low iron levels.  I was able to find it on the shelf at my local grocer which was a plus for me since I wanted to begin using it immediately.  I found it to work well.  My iron levels went up and I absorbed it easily since it is a liquid.  However, there was a big drawback for me when my teeth started yellowing.  I was worried they were permanently stained.  So, I discontinued using it and started using yellowdock supplements i...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.
                  Details
                  Floradix Formula Iron (250mL) Brand: Flora

Description: Uses: Energy, Anemia etc... The absorption rate of Floradix (liquid iron gluconate) is twenty-five per cent compared solid iron tablets that have an absorption rate of two to ten per cent. Floradix provides maximum absorption by using the most highly absorbable form of iron, iron gluconate. Floradix also contains B vitamins and vitamin C to enhance absorption, herbal extracts to increase digestion, and fruit juices to ensure proper stomach acidity. A twenty milligram dose of Floradix satisfies the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of fifteen milligrams of iron for women of child-bearing age. more info: Manufacturer's Website

Details:

Detail Value
                  Binding Health and Beauty
                  Label Flora
                  Manufacturer Flora
                  Product Group Health and Beauty
                  Product Type Name HEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
                  Publisher Flora
                  Studio Flora
                  Title Floradix Formula Iron (250mL) Brand: Flora
                  Brand Flora
                  SKU SA4771